Please click on the appropriate camp below to be redirected to the i9 Sports registration page. Additional information is there, or by scrolling down this page.
- Adrian Moore Camp - June 26th- 29th, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, coed grades K-2nd
- Adrian Moore Camp - June 26th-29th, 1:00 PM-4:00 PM, coed grades 3rd-5th
- Jay Burson Camp 2 - July 10th-13th, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, coed grades 3rd-6th - SOLD OUT. You can join the wait list.
- 2000 Shot Club w/Cindy Martin - July 18th-20th - 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM, coed grades 4th-8th
- 2000 Shot Club w/Cindy Martin - July 18th-20th - 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM, coed grades 4th-8th
- Drew Slone Camp - August 7th-9th - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, coed, grades 2nd-8th
- Girls Elite Tryout Prep Camp - Saturdays, August 12th, 19th, & 26th -grades 5th-8th, 8:00 AM
- Boys Elite Tryout Prep Camp - Saturdays, August 12th, 19th, & 26th - grades 4th-6th, 9:30 AM, 7th-8th. 11:00 AM
Jay Burson Summer Camps
Adrian Moore Camp for K-2nd
Drop off is at 8:30 AM on the first day and 8/:45 AM on day's two, three and four . Pick up is between 12:00 PM - 12:15 PM. On the first day you will sign an authorized pick up form. If anyone else is picking your child up during camp, you will need to note that on the form.
Adrian Moore Camp for 3rd-5th Grade
Drop off is at 12:30 PM. Pick up is between 4:00 PM - 4:15 PM. On the first day you will sign an authorized pick up form. If anyone else is picking your child up during camp, you will need to note that on the form.
Final Registration Deadline: 7/18/2017
After this date, any remaining spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Drew Slone Camp
Description: Camp will emphasize the development of proper technique in the areas of shooting, dribbling, passing and footwork. Game situations such as on and off the ball screening, cutting, and spacing will be taught. Camp will also include 1 on 1, 3 on 3, 4 on 4, and 5 on 5 as well as a number of contest and prizes. This is a camp for the experienced basketball player.
The 2000 Shot Club: by Cindy Martin
Shooting has become a lost art in the game of basketball - much of this has to do with the fact that players do not spend time focused solely on shooting and more importantly, shooting game shots. The 2,000 Shot Club will allow players to spend four hours on the court dedicated to shooting the basketball. Players will go through a series of shooting drills and in just two workouts, each player will have taken 2,000 shots! Each player will be given a shooting chart to use for class and one to take home to encourage taking 2,000 every week. Join Former NCAA Division I & Division II Head Coach Cindy Martin & staff to get those much needed reps in. This is a workout program built on high repetition in an intense environment so it’s not for beginners. If you're looking for a great shooting workout with fast-paced drills, this is the program for you! Pre-registration is required on-line to hold your spot, limited to 24 players. Email Coach Martin with any questions:firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy Martin's Elite Tryout Camp
Get ready for your upcoming basketball season with this Elite three-week clinic! Coach Martin and Staff will lead players through 30 minutes of shooting & 1 on 1 drills, 30 minutes of transition/team drills, and 30 minutes of scrimmage time = 1.5 hours of basketball each morning. Improve your scoring, ball-handling, moves, defense, footwork, fundamentals, your basketball IQ, and court spacing/awareness in a competitive setting. Camp is limited to 30 players. Register today to guarantee your player's spot!